Friday, January 29, 2016

Awan Solutions Lead Generation Expert

ng HTML Earn free bitcoin


Craigslist

How I advertise on Craigslist

1. I have 10 accounts on Craigslist all of which have some form of advertisements.

2. I mix my ads up meaning for each company I advertise for, I post 3 ads every two days any ANY account.

3. I have two computers and a data plan (with chatr) which is loaded with 2 Gigs of Data.

4.  I normally don't post one company's ads everyday with any two accounts because it Might get deleted, but I do switch computers/devices when I want to post 6 or more ads.

How I generate Leads from Kijiji

 1. I have some accounts on kijiji (I dont know how many) 

2. Kijiji is alot slower at generating leads (at least here in Surrey, BC Canadabut when these leads come, they're worth looking into.

3. Usually the same process as advertising on Craigslist.

Types of Companies I advertise for (so Far):


Immigration Consultant

Pressure Wash

Roofing Company

Glazing Company ( Window Fixing and installation)

IT - Networking, Computer Solutions, Phone Repairs, Wiring, App Development, ANYTHING Tech Related

Carpet Cleaning (I created a website for him also called www.naturalinfusionz.com)

 

Leads Generated:


Friday - January 28, 2016

I got an email and call from someone who wanted Immigration advice so I phoned the Immigration consultant and told it about him and I sent him a text with this particular leads info.

 I got a text from someone who wanted a limo so I arranged a limo for him for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment